The greatest and latest in Frankfurt

Just a quick note between flights...I am in Frankfurt airport for the first time, and I have two words for you: German sausages. Juicy, savoury, and crisp, with rich brown mustard on the side. That's the greatest.

Two more words: self-disinfecting toilets. Flush, and an arm slides out over the seat, releasing a cleanser as the seat rotates clockwise 360 degrees. And that's the latest.

Note to self: see if this technology is available for home. And if I can import sausages...

Comments

Nancy Barnes said…
That's funny! I wish we could get those toilets for this office I'm in.
Anonymous said…
Just a suggestion...... don't get the two technologies mixed up. Sausage wiped toilet seats!?!? Doesn't bear contemplation.

Popular posts from this blog

Two books you should read. Now. Go out and get them. I'll wait.

An appeal to my better nature

What if she hadn't sung?